Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the product has been delivered to you but it can be returned back for replacement.
You can cancel your COD or a CCD order any time prior to its shipment by following below-mentioned steps: · Registered customers can check the order details by clicking on “Order History” under my account.
· On this page, it will show you all your existing orders.
· Click on the view icon of the order Id you want to cancel.
· Click on “Submit” icon after submitting the appropriate details.
If it’s a Pre-paid order:
· If you wish to cancel an order, please contact our Customer Support team and let us know the reason for it.
· Our concerned team will review the reason for your cancellation request and try to resolve the objective if possible.
· If you still do not wish to continue with your order, we’ll cancel it without any further delay.
· Once the order is cancelled, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
No cancellation of International Orders
· International Orders of Books cannot be cancelled.
How long will it take to process a cancellation request?
Once we receive a cancellation request, it will take maximum 48 hours to cancel the order. You will be notified of the same. In case your order has been “Shipped”, we may take your cancellation request; however, we shall be able to process refund once we receive the cancelled items back from the courier.
If you opt for credit as a refund, it will take 2-3 working days. You can use the amount for future purchases with us. However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction while we process the refund immediately and notify your bank, it usually takes up to 7-10 business days for your bank to process the refund and the same to reflect in your account. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation / refund by us.
Why did atcbooks cancel my order?
Your order can be cancelled due to any of the below reasons:
· Technical issues related to pricing information.
· Non-availability of the product(s).
· Payment problem identified by Fraud Detection Department.
Note: We may put additional checks and verifications or seek more information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or a part of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Can I add items and combine orders after I have placed an order?
We currently do not allow the facility of adding or combining orders once they have been placed. In case of COD orders that have not been shipped, you may cancel the order and place another one.
How will I know that my order is cancelled?
You shall receive an automated e-mail once the order is cancelled.